Aside from a work permit you will also need to obtain a residency permit. To obtain a residency permit there are different rules for EU citizens and Non-EU citizens.

EU/EER citizens

As an EU/EER citizen you do not need to apply for a residence permit if you don’t stay longer than three months. However after three months all EU/EER citizens need to register with their municipality (GBA or gemeente) and also with the Department of Immigration and Naturalisation (IND), who will put a sticker in their passport. Check IND registration for EU citizens for more information.

Non-EU/EER citizens

As a non-EU/EER citizen staying in The Netherlands for more than three months you will need a residence permit (verblijfsvergunning).

Please click on the link below for more information:

> Immigration and Naturalisation Service Netherlands

Register with Octagon

Send us your CV

Register with Octagon to be kept up to date with interesting & relevant opportunities!  Whether you are looking for a new challenge, next career step or a new project, we’ll keep you in mind and get in touch when new roles/projects come online.

Already registered

Already registered/in contact with us? Let us know how you’re doing and if something has changed, feel free to send us your updated details/CV & tell us more about your current situation!