Are you an experienced sales professional in the food additive and fine chemicals field? Are you currently looking for a new opportunity where you would be able to join a fast-growing business?
Our client, the top leading manufacturer and developer of innovative fine chemical products, is looking for a Sales Manager to join their brand-new office in The Hague!
With existing accounts in the European Market, our client is seeking a team-player & an ambitious professional to join their team and be part of their expansion in Europe. This position offers flexibility as you will be able to work from home. Apart from that, the dynamic nature of the job will allow you to travel to customers and put into practice your knowledge in the business. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, do not hesitate to get in touch!
Your main responsibilities will be (but are not limited to):
- Directly engaging with top tier clients through frequent proactive communication via phone, email, and client visits to strengthen and promote business relationships and identify potential new opportunities;
- Generating opportunities for new and expanded business with both current and new clients by applying a consultative selling approach;
- Recognizing emerging markets and market changes while building product knowledge;
- Designing and implementing a strategic business & sales plan that expands customer base and captures key demographics;
- Presenting sales, revenue and expenses reports and forecasts to the management team.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or other relevant field;
- 5+ years of experience in B2B sales within the food additive, fine chemicals industry;
- Fluent English language skills; Dutch, French or German would be a great advantage;
- Entrepreneurial mind with a strong drive to be part of a rapidly growing business;
- Strong track record of closing new business and growing existing business;
- Outstanding communication skills; Solid ability to build relationships with peers, cross-functional counterparts, and upper management;
- Driven, flexible, energetic attitude;
- Availability and willingness to travel, both inside and outside of the Netherlands.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.