Are you an Executive Assistant with strong bookkeeping background looking for a new challenge? Are you a native Dutch speaker with excellent English skills? Our client, a fast-growing pharmaceutical company, based in Utrecht, is looking for an Executive Assistant who will join their enthusiastic, international and interdisciplinary team! If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, do not hesitate to get in touch!
Your responsibilities will be (but are not limited to):
- Handling billing, financial administration and reporting (not more than 2 h per day);
- Performing clerical activities such as: manage calendars and logistics for high-level meetings, order supplies, assist in interview scheduling and preparations;
- Organize, plan and execute collaborative, social and community service events for the company;
- Support the Leadership Team on specific projects on an as-needed basis, including filling in open positions across multiple departments as an interim position.
- Experience as executive or team administrative support
- 2+ years working experience in the field of accounting and bookkeeping (general ledger, accounts payable and receivable, payroll etc.);
- Excellent English and native level Dutch (must);
- Experience as a personal assistant (desirable);
- A sense of responsibility, reliability and accuracy;
- Organized and proactive personality;
- Ability to think steps ahead and anticipate other needs.
What our client offers:
- Exciting international work environment;
- The opportunity of growing with the team;
- Working on a meaningful and future-focused topic with the potential to make a difference;
- Regular team events.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.