Are you an administrative professional with at least 2 years of experience? Are you seeking an opportunity in an international environment?
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant who will join the Octagon Professionals projects team at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC). Read more bellow and get in touch with us today!
- Preparing the missions of the Director and keeping the Director informed on all logistics related to the travel arrangements, information recorded accurately and updated as needed in the diary.
- Analysis, registration, distribution and filing of correspondence.
- Preparing related dossiers and background documents for the Director.
- Following-up of actions, drafting of replies to correspondence and enquiries as appropriate.
- On personal initiative or on instructions, collecting information and documents necessary for the Director to take action on given issues.
- Organizing high-level meetings and participation of the Director to any other events as required by the position.
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls and information requests.
- Provision of various logistic support to the Unit.
- Arrivals (office, phone, computer, security, access to databases, information systems) and departures (deregistration, etc.) of Unit personnel.
- Ordering of office supplies and maintenance of stationary.
- Administration and handling of shipment of goods and express mail.
- Maintaining documents libraries for the Unit, including maintenance of changelog, distribution lists, issue information notes to concerned users.
- Maintaining and following up actions lists for the Unit and take minutes of coordination meetings for the Unit.
- Participation in the organization of events (e.g. workshops, conferences) as required.
- Completed secondary education level and a training in a secretarial college, leading to a high proficiency certificate or equivalent as executive secretary.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as very good qualities of order, method, tact, initiative, and discretion are required.
- Proficiency in the use of the Agency’s information systems and tools is an asset. (Microsoft Office, SAP, Eclipse, SharePoint).
- The working languages of the Agency are English and French. A good knowledge of one of these two languages is required together with a working knowledge of the other language. Knowledge of another member state language is an asset.
- Familiarity with ESA working environment in a similar position is a distinct advantage.
- Attractive remuneration package and advice on tax-free benefits.
- 30 vacations days & additional 12 public holidays based on the 40h working week.
- Advice from our Learning & Development Specialist on most suitable trainings/courses.
- Extra budget and up to 5 extra days off for your professional development.
- Pension contribution to a tailor-made pension scheme.
- A yearly subscription to the ESTEC gym facilities and a swimming pool.
- Assistance with relocation in case you are moving to The Netherlands from abroad.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.