Are you an administrative professional with great organizational and time management skills? Can you build effective and fruitful working relationships and you are open to new challenges?
We are looking for Administrative Assistant who will join Octagon Professionals projects team at European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC). Read more about this exciting opportunity and apply today!
Assist the ESTEC HR team in the:
- Handling of telephone calls: answering queries on HR administrative requests and rules from staff and external entities.
- Leave management of ESTEC HR staff and contractors.
- Processing missions for ESTEC HR staff.
- Performing of routine administrative tasks.
- Managing the ESTEC Human Resources mailbox.
- Filing staff data in digital personal file (PFDA).
Assist the Human Resources Advisors in the:
- Managing their calendars.
- Filtering their calls when in meetings or missions.
- Organising meetings and taking the minutes of the monthly HRAs network meetings.
Support the Business Partners (HFC-HT, HFC-HN) and the Head of Competence and policy Centre (HFC-HP) in the absence of the other assistant by :
- Coordinating and monitoring of the teams activities.
- Managing their calendars, organising and preparing meetings and keeping them informed of issues during their absences.
- Filtering their calls.
- Following their actions in a pro-active manner.
- Liaising with HFC-H and Head of Establishment secretaries.
- Handling of incoming mail: registration and distribution.
- Organise team social events, training and workshops.
- Integrating newcomers in HR.
- Producing cover letters for the visa requests.
- Monitoring the mission’s budget.
- CURSA administrator.
- Being in charge of offices accommodation and offices supplies.
- Completed secondary education and proven professional skills in administrative and/or secretarial activities. Ideally a vocational education in secretarial domain.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Software.
- Proficiency in ESA IT tools is an asset.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills and ability to establish and maintain effective and pleasant working relationships in an international environment and under high pressure.
- Pro-active and assertive personality with great prioritization skills.
- Excellent English language skills. Knowledge of French would be a great advantage.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.