Do you have at least 5 years of experience in providing administrative and secretarial support? Are you seeking an opportunity in an international dynamic environment?
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant who will join the Octagon Professionals projects team at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC). Find more information below and get in touch with us today!
- Preparing and processing data, drafting and computing documents (minutes, correspondence), spread-sheets, presentations, reports and background files;
- Pro-actively following up actions, especially in meeting internal and external commitments and keeping deadlines;
- filing and archiving paper and electronic records in document databases; information management and data collection where applicable;
- Organizing logistics for meetings, workshops; supporting the organization of visits and events with internal and external partners;
- Providing support for the preparation and approval cycle of documents;
- Supporting the Education Office outreach team with:
- logistics and organizational tasks when requested;
- web and social media publication when requested;
- Collecting and consolidating outreach figures, statistics and participation data generated by the Offices’ activities; preparing structured analytical yearly reports;
- Being the focal point/interface liaising with other services for smooth/effective running of the business; liaising with other secretariats for effective coordination;
- Maintaining and populating documentation databases; keeping track and storage of documents;
- Supporting the effective functioning of the Education Office’s team and liaising with local facility/site and other support services as necessary.
- Senior Assistant level with a minimum of 5 years experience in administrative duties;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Proficiency in the use of the Agency’s information systems, different tools (including CURSA) and applications is an asset;
- Knowledge of internet development, publication tools and media;
- Knowledge of the relevant Agency rules, processes and procedures is an asset;
- Excellent communication, planning & organizational skills, willingness to learn;
- Customer and service focus;
- Results orientated attitude & self motivated.
- Attractive remuneration package and advice on tax free benefits.
- 30 vacation days & additional 12 public holidays based on the 40h working week.
- Advice from our Learning & Development Specialist on most suitable trainings/courses.
- Extra budget and up to 5 extra days off for your professional development.
- Pension contribution to a tailor-made pension scheme.
- Yearly subsribtion to the ESTEC gym facilities and a swimming pool.
- Assistance with relocation in case you are moving to The Netherlands from abroad.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.